Sunday, June 15, 2008

I earned 22 bucks today from all those unwanted stuff that were cleared from my house's cupboards today! {: Apparently my mommy, aunty and maids were clearing up the cupboards today, and we decided to sell all those rubbish to cash converter and hehhhh that was how I was able to earn the mooooonayeee! [:

Math tuition in the morning was kinda productive! I managed to do most of the logarithms questions which was of a surprise to me manzxzxz. *A round of applause puh-lease!* Hahahah spring cleaning in the afternoon and had KFC for dinner. Mmmmm kfc fried chickens are simply wonderful! And now I'm currently eating Mcwings that my eldest sis had just brought back! :D Gaaaah I seriously feel like a glutton. Best still, I think I'm growing horizontally instead of vertically now. Aye how greaaaat! =Z

Amath lesson in school tomorrow and meeting DebLoh after that! Can't wait to see ya, bestfr! (:

No comments: