Shitzxzx I think I'm falling ill soon.. Having a mild headache now(i can actually feel that it's getting from bad to worse!) and I had diarrhoea from early morning till hmmm.. late afternoon. >< Pfffft I'm not allowing myself to fall sick cos it's the last week of the school holiday already. I seriously want to enjoy it to the maxxxxx mans.
Alright had Amath lesson in the morning and caught up with Mich aloooooooooooot. Thanks for the gift, Wai Peng! {: It was really sweet of ya and I'm still used to calling you 'WAI PENG' as always! Hahahaha. Rushed home, got changed and met Deborah at Bugis. Tsktsk that stewpig girl was at Mugi and I wasted so much of my time trying to find her! There she was, choosing her oh-so-wonderful colour pens. -.- HAHA.
Bought ToriQ's food for lunch! Yummylicious chicken balls and the yakitori chicken! [: Walked around Parco and Deb and I bought similar handphone keychains for each other. Hehhhhh silly Deb suggested it and I decided to go along with her. (: Slacked around, crapped about her dad being in some sorta government thang and window-shopped. Ohyes, we were damn infatauated with the products at The Body Shop luh! We kept testing all those products and almost wanted to buy that shower sponge( Deb calls it PUFF PUFF. LOL!)
Tea-break aftermath and Deb treated me to half a dozen of creamy chewy puffs. ZOMG IT'S HEAVENLY YUMMMYYYYY! *Licks tongue* Thaaaankew! :B Chilled out at J CO and shared the complimentary donut and chocolate freeze with Deb. Woaaaah I really really really really feel like a PIG today but nehhmind cos my day was well spent! :D Meet up SOON again okay, Deb! LOVEYOUTRUCKLOAAAADS !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment