Friday, June 20, 2008

It's pointless.



It's pointless.



It's really pointless..



-



-



-



Isn't it?

In fact to be truth told, I felt so much better after a good cry... Is it actually time to stop all these nonsense of mine? My existence wasn't even present in your life at all and perhaps what my family members had been telling me all these while were indeed true.

'One year down the road, she'll still be there.'


'Ten years down the road, she'll still be there too.'

OHWELLS. What for? The times where we got drenched in the rain, waiting till 12 midnight which was a damn futile trip, getting a big fat scolding from a bitch which was in fact too, wasn't even our fault. You tell me, did you even notice a teeny weeny bit of it? A split second? NAH. I'M SERIOUSLY TIRED. Sometimes I do envy Esther/Pam and I often wish that I'm in their shoes. I'm frikki' envious of them however.. there's nothing I can do too. I simply can't stomach all these already, so lethargic until I can't take a breath.

You're not even worth my tears and by right, I should stop it and continue getting on with my life. I'm trying, trying and still trying. No doubt, I know it's not gonna be an easy feat afterall..

No comments: