Monday, June 23, 2008

Hmmm, lemme briefly sum up the weekend.

Saturday: Guides walkathon in the morning. Gaaaah woke up at such an unearthly hour! ): Luckily JasToh's dad gave us a lift or else I'll have to wake up much earlier manxzx! Thankew! [: Nway, it reminded me of the same walkathon two years back when I was still a sec1. Haha. Somehow, I'm remembered of Pamzieeeeee! HAHAHA. Awww it's such a pity that you're no longer in guides already. Can't look forward to seeing you during guides events anymore.

Teehee. Yeah we walked, walked and walked. Crapped, gossiped, chit-chatted uh huh that's abourit! {: Bought identical wallets and bottles with bud at Marina Square. I felt such a great sense of satisfaction! Yayieee. Collected my dvds from Source at Citylink aftermath. Thankew! P.S: You were really lame. LOL!

Sunday: Maths tuition in the morning followed by lunch at grammy's house. Accompanied bud to change her wallet at Marina as there was some defect. =/

First day of term 3 today. Rawr I felt so sleepy for the whole day luh! My mind and everything's still in the holiday mood. Dang I need to adjust back to the mundane school life already. =S Okay it isn't that bad actually with all my friends around. Har har. New V.P was announced in the morning and uhhhh... alright no comments. I don't wanna get into trouble here. Hehhh. Was gossiping to JasToh and Mich about 'Botak Jones' and coincidentally, he's actually our new Emath teacher. LOL.

Kay I shall update more tomorrow cos my school baggy's waiting for me to be packed! Nights! (:

No comments: