Yawns, I've been falling asleep in class practically for every lesson! OHMYGAWWWD. Okay maybe I was exaggerating a lil' too much. Been dozing off during the first, middle and last lesson. Hahahaha especially chinese lesson. It suckkkks to the core manxzxz, rawr she's so hell boring and I can actually doze off without her noticing!
Dang, I kinda regretted dozing off during Emath lesson today as he was teaching trigo. Mich was busy doing her geog so she couldn't entertain me, plus the lesson was damn try, hence I ended up falling asleep. Aye it was only a short while though of me waking up in between. =X
Sleepover at bud's house on tues night though the next day was still a school day. Brought my uniform and everything over and we stayed up to finish up doing the cards. Hope they'll be to their liking! {: Watched a lil' of ISWAK too and we slept after that. Ohmanxzx, I forgot to mention that on tues afternoon, while on our way to Paya Lebar's LJS, ayeee it was frigging embarrassing! AAAHHH.
Apparently bud was tearing her cheapo mr bean coupons(HAHAHA!) and I thought that the door of LJS was somehow open, soooo I banged right into the door realising that the door was actually closed. DANG. I started shrilling whreas on the other hand, bud started laughing hysterically! Meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanie! Hrmph and on top of that, everyone was staring/laughing at me. Pfffffffft.
Lessons these days are pretty alright since Mich is around to entertain me when I'm bored. And there're Carissa, Amanda and Ezzah around too. Hahahaha oh oh oh talking about Ezzah, we are simply on the topic of S these days. Ohshitxzxzx, she's really gonna be my History teacher for hmmm... 9 weeks? Ugh. Peektures to be uploaded soon; many many! Guides farewell for seniors tomorrow! ]: & Sam's bbq party in the evening? Wheeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment