Thursday, July 24, 2008

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA! :D Love you many many and we're giving you a pleasant surprise on this sat! (: All the best for SOS!

Right I'm still stucked at my English journal essay. Pfft. I still have

.English journal essay
.Comprehension
.SS notes to complete

to complete! >< Ohwell hw's part and parcel of school life isn't it? Whaaaat to do. Literature was damn funneh and fun today canxz! {: Ms Yao divided us into 4 groups and we had this game where we had to answer her questions and hence being able to gain points from answering there. Harhar some of us gave really retarded answers and it totally made the whole lesson real hilarious! Physics test's postponed to next Tuesday and I sacrificed like 1 hour of my sleep in the morning to study manxzx. =X

Looking forward to SOS(Swirl of Sensation) this Saturday with the clique! :D

No comments: