Monday, July 21, 2008

Wheee I'm using my bro's lappy now and it's like super duper uber fast compared to my laopok lappy. =/ Trying to update as much as I can now in the meanwhile while waiting for my lunch to be ready. (: Uhhhhh lemme try to recollect as much as I can manxz.

Guides last Friday was alright. Testwork, footdrill, etc and all. Bud and I were venting our frustrations on our 'imaginary punching bag' while walking back from school. Hahahahah Agnes was damn blur on what we were doing but Jolene's one smart ass. Heh hehhh. Got home to shower, have my dinner and all and bud again, cycled me back to her house. Haaah I wore a pair of freaking high socks(yknow those footballers usually wear kinda!) to protect my delicate legs from all those scratches that will perhaps be inflicted by the tyres. Hurhur smart right?

Spice was hell boring as the whole show was simply full of Cynthia Koh's scenes. Eeewww. LOL I feel weird saying that cos my mom has the same name as her. :O Attempted to watch bud's ISWAK but my eyelids were darn droopy after watching a few scenes already. Whoops sorraye buttttt. And I tried to use the teddy to cover me while she was not looking but ha, the trick didn't work. Okay inside joke.

Woke up the next morning getting a shock when bud showed me an unglam peekture of me while I was sleeping. Zomg I was screaming my head off luh. Rawr. P.S; YOU BETTER DELETE THAT PIC, JANICE TAN KIM LEI ! ! !

Spent yesterday trying to study for the Bio and Emath tests today but the efforts were kinda futile as I spent the three hours zonking out instead. =Z Dinner with fam was mama-licious; wheee the stingray was yummy to the maxxx. (x

Lessons today were pretty slacky.. Hmmmm alrighty I think I shall cancel that statement after recollecting that I had Bio and Emath tests today. Sheeesh Mr Faisal was absent however the test still went on. Apparently I sat in a group with Mich, Jolyn, Ezzah and Wei Ann during the test, thus it wasn't that bad. Hee hee a mini 'dictation' !! And we tried to keep a lookout for Jolyn while she gave us the 'dictation'. HAHAHA. Omg it was frikki' obvious canxzx but nevertheless, thankew so much Wei Ann, Mich and Jolyn! {: FYI, Ezzah's a selfish meaaaniee! Hawhaw.

Managed to complete Emath test. I wouldn't say that it was a breeze though aye I just hope that I'll be able to pass it. As long as I don't flunk it, I'll be satisfied already. Oh did I mention that I'll starting my new tuition this wed with bud? Hope it'll be productive and I'll be understand the new tutor unlike my old tutor. Aye Koh Ah Dor, you better take your hubby in hand kaaaay! I won't be around to help you anymore. Hahahah.

During chinese lesson, I kept pestering Amanda about her bro's name and I finally got it. TOBIAS EZRA SIOW WEN SHEN. Omt it's like so heavenly saintly. Bet Tobias is a cutie-pieeee and I wanna meet him soon, Amandaaaa! [: We had a new Lit teacher for the rest of the year as Mrs Kuah went for maternity leave last Friday. Gaaaah everyone's gonna miss her like mad cos she's really really nice.

Uh the new Lit teacher was kinda alright but I thought she was rather eccentric at first. LOL. Her laughter's like 'WOAAAAH' and everyone was totally stumped. Hmph overall, she's still a pretty nice teacher, at least she's not the kind of mundane teacher that'll read and go by the text one. Pheewww. Oh oh oh we also had this Racial Harmony concert in school today but it was damn anti-climax. Halfway through the concert, MM went,''Sorry you all have to go back to class already and we'll continue it another day.'' Errrrrrr okayyyyyy wth. ><

Gotta shower and prepare for chinese tuition soon! :B

No comments: