Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I feel so awake and refreshed now because I've just taken a 4 hour nappy. =O Uhmmmm yeap back to mon. Caught a movie; 'Just Smart' with Mich, Joy, and Jolene. Apparently we wanted to catch the 10plus timing, but we reached tm at hmmm, around 1o plus or so hence we decided to catch the movie at about close to 2pm. Bought the tics and walked around aimlessly. Oh nahhh we didn't! Got damn obsessed witht the mng jeans but they're a lil' pricey so uhhhhh ya.. For this season as well, their tops look rather aunty-ish. LOL.

The movie was pretty hilarious but Sam, Jo and I didn't really understand the storyline. Hahahah okay it might have been due to the fact that Joyjoy and I had been flinging popcorns at each other during the movie! =x Ohyes, I forgot to mention that we had lunch at Pizza Hut. Mmmm yummylicious! I had chicken baked ole' rice and yeah it was included in the student set meal thus everything was kinda worth it. (x Rach joined us for a while at there and she went off a while later for her taitai facial appointment. Aaaahh lucky rich shit.

Googoo-gaga-ed over the clothes after the movie and slacked at macs enjoying our ice-cream. Rushed home and indeed, I still went for my tuition. Ha I'm such a hardworking girl! : D Ohgawwwd, I witnessed someone being runned down by a vehicle on my way there. Aye actually everyone in the bus also witnessed it and the corpse was already there hence I didn't really witness the whole thang. But I still hope that the victim rests in eternal peace..

Hanged out with Joyjoy and Jolene again after school yesterday. Lunch-ed at LJS and we had such a heart-to-heart talk. Sheesh the three of us got damn emotional upon the topic of death. Ohwell life's really so fragile and all.. aye I don't wanna get too emo on this issue and back to it, Jo and I accompanied Joy to purchase her FOX top. Their tops are really really prettaye canxzxz! {: Maybe I shall go get a top from there one day. [:

The most hilarious lesson of the day was Emath. Botak Jones can't pronounce names for nuts! =/ While calling out the names in the name list, everyone totally laughed like shitxzx luh! For eg, he pronounced Bernadette's name as Bee-nee-deh-dee. LMAO! Mich and I were also damn insistent that he's a 100% chao ah bengxzxzx; his actions, words and all! Rawr but we were having a darn fun time laughing at his actions as well. Lunch-ed with bud at the bubble tea shop again after school. Nooooooo more maggi mee puh-lease bud, I don't wanna lose my hair too early!

Alrighty, I'm gonna get back to SS! ]:

No comments: