I felt so horneh in school today especially during Literature. Bernadette was absent thus I sat with Shanthini. We were practically talking about
gunchi for the whole lesson and I got damn high and started ranting about all those horneh stuff to her. Hahah and I learnt a new tamil word today;
mabok! Uhmm I think I've spelled it the wrong way but who cares. :D Go find out, my fellow earthings. Teeheehee.
For Emath, we did some bearing ws. Rawr I don't like bearings and that also explains why I've been failing Geog from sec 1 to sec 2. Hawhaw thank gawd I'm taking Lit instead of Geog now. (: Nehhmind Wai Peng, you must pervsevere and I'll pray for you that A.L will praise and not pick on you! Hehh touched?
Damn Amath test tomorrow. Imma so gonna pass it! No more red marks puh-leaseeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment