HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ! ! (:
Alrighty, I could've been at the stadium one okay! Rawr it's all thanks to Randi-insertssurname-. I'm still feeling so so so indignant abourit. Aaaaaahhhh oh well. ><
Yep spent the afternoon at home and went to my aunt's sis-in-law's office to catch the NDP fireworks in the evening. Zomg yknow her office's actually the place that manufactures all the clothes for Esprit, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger etcetc. Sheeeesh Imma like so frikki envious puh-lease cos I want all the clothes there. =X
Watched the NDP parade on the website itself and the office had such a paranomic voew of everything; ranging from the clark quay, singapore flyer and the list goes on. :D Fireworks were pretty disappointing though as I expected them to be those va-va-voom types however they didn't turn out as they should've been as expected!
I may be posting up peektures soon cos I think my last peekture post was the guides' bbq one. o_O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment