Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08.

Haaah this's sucha coolxz date but it holds no meaning for me so yeaaah.. Anyhoo, today's marchpast was kinda a success? Idk, at least the error's are not that obvious compared to the previous rehearsals uh huh. Met Jolene, Jas Toh and bud at 5.30am(YES & I woke up at blardy 4.30am!). Oh wait the meeting time was eventually held off until Idk what time. =S Jolene was late so we cabbed down to TP.

Marchpast, principal's speech, national anthem and all at one go. Gaaah this is gonna be sec3s' last time marching for the school's NDP. ): ): ): Took peektures after the ceremony ended and changed into our house-tees. Teehee Bakhita rocks manxz! :D Cheered with Mich for all the peepos that were running for Bahkita/3.7. Camwhored with Mich, Rachel, Jolene aye practically the whole clique at the field and we were having so much fun camwhoring with our shadows! LOL.

Ran the 4 times 100 relay with Mich, Carissa and Trisha. Sheesh I forgot to do warm-ups before hand and ended up spraining my thigh muscles. Rawr I over-stretched them already. Daaaamn they're still hurting like mad now. =Z Though we didn't manage to be the top threes, I thought that everyone had actually done exceptionally well for the race. Three thumbs up for everyoneeeee and Bakhita cos it was the second house! :D

& & I'm so terribly sorraye Mich for accidentally causing you to trip which you were passing the baton to me! Oooops I love you many many and I know you're not a petty person too. Hahaha.

Met Esther at Tm after the sports carnival had ended. Ohyes, thankew Jolyn and Janessa for accompanying me and I'm so sorry if I was holding up the precious time of you girls! Heh heh they were entertaining me throughout while I was waiting for the slowpok bbp. HAHA. Lunch-ed with bbp and I had omelette rice. It was pretty yummy but again, I took such a long time to finish my food. O= Walked around Tm and Century Square, camwhored with bbp and we were behaving so madly until we attracted everyone's stares. Hahahaha.

Ruijun came down to meet us after her lesson and she treated us to Famous Amos cookies. Wheee thankew so much sista love! {: Left at around 5plus and despite having really bad cramps in my upper thighs and a half sunburnt face, I still went for my Emath tuition. Hurhur how hardworking can I get ! ! ! [: Okay I shan't continue my ego-ness.

Just watched the last episode of Spice. Aaaaahh I'm seriously gonna miss the show to bits and pieces, especially episodes 13, 14 and 20! Zomg today was the sweetest one of all.

Everyday we live is a day gained.

I HEART WENQING MAAAAANY MAAAANY! (:

No comments: