Basically spent the weekend mugging? Uhhh not really though. I couldn't concentrate much too. Spent Saturday at chinese tuition and grammy's house for the whole day and shopping spree with mommy and Rj at Tm after my chinese tuition( I had a chinese test on mon hence I had to go for double days. Definitely not a cheena freak according to Mich. HAHA!)
Bought two tops from FOX while Rj bought her 3/4s. FOX was having some end-season sale thus all the stuff there were totally dirt-cheaaaaaap! Wheee I so love my spaghetti top luh! (: (: Got my flip-flops aftermath and headed down to get some sorta beetle soft toy from Precious Thots. Heeeeeh my mom was the one who suggested that I should geddit one!
Footdrill/full dress rehearsal for 3 and a half hours today Gaaah I feel damn zombified now... =X Aaaaahhh I feel so impromptu for tomorrow's sports carnival cum National Day's celebrations. Hope that everything will go smoothly and that I won't
Last episode of Spice(}:) and the nude scene tomorrow! {:

No comments:
Post a Comment