If I had a choice, I don't mind living that kind of life. Heh heh but on second thoughts, maybe no. I'd simply die if I'm ever gonna have such a mundane life.
Anyhooo, was out with Rj again for the whole day yesterday. I wanted to search for my bag so we headed down to Bugis street. But alas, that place was damn hell suffocating and I found myself trying to really breathe properly, like gasping for oxygen every now and then. Sheeeesh. A wasted trip down as I couldn't find my bag and settled our lunch at KFC.
Ohmygee finally had the 2 pieces chicken after 987654432 years. Bought chewy puffs from Chewy Juniors as well; that sissy of mine tempted me so we shared half a dozen of that. Sigh such a sinful indugence. O: Trained down to City Hall in search of my bag and Rj's skinnies. And it was at Peninsula that we had a heated argument with this salesman.
Apparently Rj only tried the skinnies once and he actually demanded her to buy it, like wtf manxz. The conversation went something like this if I'm not wrong.
(Salesman: S, Rj: R, Jas: J)
R: Uhhh the skinnies is a lil' too long.
S: Don't worry I can bring it to the tailor nearby, it'll only take around half an hour so if you wna cut or you can simply fold it.
R: FOC? (Yes typical Rj! HAHAHAHA)
S: Uhmm no around $3 liddat?
R: Oh I think I'll come back later.
S: Please luh miss I've already given you a discounted price leh.
R: Errr sorryyyyy...
S: You're making such a big issue outta it !! And moreover, you've already tried the skinnies. If you did not even want to buy it in the first place, why try it?
*Rj looks at me and went, "Forget it luh, I'll just buy"* I felt really indignant for her and so I intervened.
J: Eh you're the one making a mountain outta a molehill hokay. Trying on the skinnies doesn't mean that we'll buy right. We're the consumers so we've the rights to decide.
S: You all are simply wasting our time!
J: I think it's more of the other way round, fancy the pot calling the kettle black!
Within said, we got out of the flicking shop. Freaking unreasonable man, seriously. He expected Rj to buy the skinnies just because she had only tried it on ONCE?! Crazy fella. We got damn peeved off with that fella manxz )(*&&^%$#@! . How can such people even exist in Singapore. Total madness. Grrrrrrrrrr.
In the end Rj bought her skinnies at another shop where the service was so so so much better. 14-ed to aunt's house aftermath for the party and I ate like that there was no tomorrow. Ate and
On a not-so-light note, my mom just signed me up for Physics tuition. Wlaoooo now I only have four rest days to myself. =/ Eh hold on, with all the guides pre-camp training sessions+ camp chirstine+ Emath tuition + Chinese tuition + Physics tuition = no time left for myself. Butttttttt, I still make time for my beloved bunch of frieeeeeends! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment