Tags' replies! (So sorraye for taking eon years to reply =X )
Nette: Hahaha nehhmind, take your time luh stead! : D
Esther: Thankew for recommending your friend to me, though I'll still check out other places. Hahah thanks anyhooooooo for all your encouragement too !! (: Yessss Ikea meatballs are the bombs manxz.
Rj: Ehhhhhh I still have cravings for -insertword- !!! Oh siiiigh, you shall accompany me to go have them one day. Hahahahaha wheeeee can't wait for our fruitful shopping trip tomorrow! Ohmygeeeeeee.
Janice: Migrating to Malacca your head luh! Only filming for gawd's sake. HAHAHA. Oooooiiieeee, faster finish up your proposal worker or else I'll dock your pay. Oh and use the one I've edited kaaay. Teehee and stop -insertword- !! FASTERFASTERFASTER !! :}
Joy: Random manxz you as usual! Is our Night Safari trip still on? Heeeeh.
Jas: Haha hokkkay you sound so unwilling ):
Chelle: Aye cos there're some problems with my blog. Oh and get the peeks from Rach if you don't see me online [:
Rach: Sent to you already! But you went offline so I guess some of the peeks aren't synchronized yet. =/ Hahahaha yessss omg, Amanda's so-not-prepared poses were hell hilarious!
Jolene: Haha alrighty, shall go have a look now! (: Miss you, ex-PL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment