Walked around Far East Plaza for a while and I was daring Rj to ask some random passer-by about A.L Fruit Store (Inside joke) and although she eventually asked an old lady, it was still not counted as she was supposed to ask a youngster. Ohmygee damn hell funneh. Rushed back to Cine to catch "Nights in Rodanthe" and Rj was so indignant about the movie being started earlier. She kept ranting on and on that Cathay should return her moolah back. -.- HAHAHA WTH.
And I couldn't help but -insertword- during the movie at times; not my faultttttttttt! ): Utterly embarrassed but who cares :D Hahahaha. And while the lead actress, Diane Lane was sobbing because of the demise of Richard Gere, Rj and I covered our mouths with our hands, not because we were too emotional or what, but actually trying to prevent ourselves from bursting into hysterical laughter.
Hokay that really sounds sadistic/unemotional/whatever, but the way she cried really sounded as though she was in labour. Hahahaha but the movie's a really heart-rending one though although the above point was mentioned. Haaah. Some parts were rather obscene hmmmm.. but in a nutshell I'll still give a three thumbs up for N.I.R !! (:
Itinerary for the rest of the
-Heeren>Far East Plaza>Wheelock
Can die please !! Hurhur. Alrighty shall turn in soon cos will be shopping for more with my insane sissy tomorrow. HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment