Monday, October 20, 2008

OMFG. This is the third time I'm typing this out already manxz! SHEEESH, SCREW BLOGGER. Patience patience, Jas !!!!!!!!

Alrighty the reason why I'm still awake is because I'm gonna -insertword- school tomorrow later. The day will consist of two talks which most prolly hold the slightest interest for me. Moreover, knowing that I have a really short attention span, how do you even expect me to sit through the two talks? Dang, my attention span is like less than an hour or maybe even much lesser than that. So... you can't blame me (:

And.. neither do I feel bored nor sleepy right now because Janessa has been entertaining me on msn since two hours ago. Hahaha thankew so so so much babe! : D

Parkway-ed with Rj in the evening (technically speaking, it should be yesterday) and I totally satisfied my cravings !! Shopped around first before heading for our dinner at LJS. Gawwwd, I really want that clutch from -idk what place- and that pencil case from Borders! Aaaaaahhh Borders do sell really cute and prettaye stuffs, zomg. Tried on pumps with Rj aftermath at Isetan and I was telling her that I had cravings for -insertwords- while she was trying on her pumps! HAHAHAHAHA! You better not spill the beans hokkkay, Rj!

Had Scoopz's ice-cream before heading home and I swear that Scoopz sells the cheapest and yummylicious-est ice-cream in Sg! Go try it if you've not done so alright. Three thumbs up for it manxz !! (:

Speaking of which, it's exactly a month and five more days to the debut of The Little Nyonya! :D :D :D

No comments: