Zomg I swear my arms are aching like nobody's business. I didn't know that cooking's actually that tiring and it totally worn the hell outta me out manxz. Check exam scripts and tallied the results yadda yadda in the morning. Hmmm Imma proud of my English result! : D Wheee but the rest are totally -no comments-. HAHA. Yep I failed both maths again but they are on the verge of gonna pass yknow, it's like they're just about a teeny weeny more away from the summit canxz. Errrr hokkkkay crap.
Great improvement in Combined Humans! Lit was expected (SIGH). I really really hope I can achieve AT LEAST a credit, however it's like really tough. =S Pure Lit sucksz ball, oh wait I better think twice considering the fact that the Geog students didn't do too well either. Now Imma glad that I had made the correct choice to take Lit! Hurrrr now my whole paragraph sounds so ironic already. Right, enough of all these.
Had brain-gym aftermath. Hahahah omg darn fun puh-lease, we combined class with 3/9 and Jolene was my partnerrrrrrr. Learnt about the right and left sides of the brain, did many physical activities that needed a hell lot of co-ordination (HAHAHAHA. Best luh, our ball kept rolling down the stairs, Jo!) and ended the whole thang with swirling the colourful streamers all over. The whole sight of seeing the streamers being swirled over was damn awesome (:
Roll-call for guides after that. Changed patrol from Flowerpecker to Sparrow. Awwww really, I'm gonna miss Flowerpecker a hell load ): I totally missed the times where you girls really helped me out, especially during the orientation camp at ECP. I'll never ever forget the times where we all bonded as a patrol and all the fun, laughter and joy that we had shared. Sigh I'm being nostalgic now...
Anyhooooo, Sparrow seems pretty nice as a patrol now too luh, it isn't that bad overall. Maybe switching of patrol is actually a good thang afterall. Photo-taking as a whole company next and I sat with buuuuuud. Oh what sheer luck we have manxz! HAHAHA. Kaaaaay and then cooks badge was a disaster. Ohyea before we officially started cooking and all, Mrs Stevenson was asking us some questions.
Mrs S: Uhmm I need to ask you all some questions. Earlier on, there was a small container of honey and it attracted a lot of ants because it wasn't frigerated. So may I know whose is that?
* Bud raises up her hand *
Mrs S: Ohhhh okkay and there was a small container of mushrooms which also went bad I think because it wasn't frigerated as well, there was a stench coming from the container and I'm not sure if they still can be used for the cooking.
* Bud raises her hand up again *
Mrs S: You again?!
HAHAHAHAHA OMG, her reaction was damn classic canxz. I think of all us present totally felt like bursting out loud but yes we controlled it. LOL.
Reasons that led to the semi-failure of my practical:
-My hard-boiled egg turned out to be a lil' half-cooked.
-Didn't wash my chicken bone and breast chicken before boiling them. (Omg those who ate my macaroni are so gna kill me, especially Jolene and Sharmaine? HAHAH I'm terribly sorraye if I cause you two and Mrs S to have diarrhoea! But I too, drank the soup. So if I'm alright, you peepos should uhmm also be okay? I REALLY HOPE SO! )
-While everyone was already clearing up, I was still sifting my flour and preparing to bake them. Wlao I was completely scared stiff luh, luckily all the other sec 3 guides were there to help me clear up my crockeries! Thankew many many many, all of you; every single one of you! :D If not for you girls, I'd still be clearing them up now, serious)
&
Imma a happy happy girl now cos the cold war with my mommy has finally "melted". HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment