Friday, November 21, 2008

Awesome day out with bud today! :D Ohyea onto yesterday, shopping with my aunt, Rj and lil' cuzzie was great too. Got myself a spaghetti top and our aunt gave us 50 bucks of vouchers to spend. And she told us to ask her for more if we were to run out of the vouchers. Omgomgomg I heart shopping many many! (:

Alrighty caught HSM3 with bud at Marina Square first. Zomg the movie was fantabulous; wheeee one of the bets movies I've watched this year, seriously. Their dances and songs were simply -3thumbsup- !! Though they looked kinda retarded while dancing outta the blue, buttttttttt I still heart the movie! Bud was infatuated with the two lil kiddos who acted as Zac and Corbin.

Heh had our super duper late lunch at Sakae Sushi aftermath at Suntec. Zomg another blast I tell you. We had close to 25 plates of sushi and I went back for more sushi after my chocolate cake baking session. HAHAHA. Hokkkay stayed there for around 2hours ++ and the moment we footed the bill, bud and I rushed to the toilet immediately. The both of us kinda threw out and phew we felt so much better after puking.

Moral of the story: Be contented and not be a greedy peeeeeeeeg. Hahahaha but I don't regret luh, no worries, I'm still able to have sushi in the near future, NOT NOW. Serviced my phone at Nokia and trained home with bud shortly after. Sigh bud and I are still having post-camp-depression :( She got me hooked onto one of the grace songs and its still in my head now. Hurrhurrrr.

First Commandment: Clone has a small appetite but craves for beeeeeeeeeg servings.

No comments: