She really made my
day night! Zomg last night was awesome+fantabulous+splendid+remarkable+marvellous+ *throws thousands of confetti* It had been so long since I last screamed my lungs out for her. And it was a great day out with all the girls as well. Be it cheap thrill or not, I can't be bothered that much because Idk when was the last time since I immersed myself in such great fun.
& thankew for the company as well, RJ, bbp, stead, Pam, Rachel and Liting (:
I miss Pierre manzx, gaaaaah didn't manage to stop him because his car was err..... he looked as though he was a zoo ranger hokay. HAHAHAHA. RE was real nice; she stopped for like close to half an hour omgomg if only
she can be like half as nice or even one-third of her, I wouldn't mind, seriously. But ohwell I should be contented already luh.
I miss her
act cute voice and her slangs though. =/ Hahahhaha RJ and I were talking abourit the whole while while on our way home. Eeeeeekkkk I was the last person to be able to have a peek taken with her and also the last person to
wave scream goodbye to her. Cheap thrill but I still L-O-V-E her to the maxxxxxx !! :D
& Imma glad that RJ's on the right track back to J.A.E.P. after a gazillionmillionzillionthrillion years. Hohoho love you woman and did I mention that she's helluva cute in XNR? *Hyperventilates even more*
No comments:
Post a Comment