First lesson of Physics tuition today went pretty smooth (: Omg somehow I'm reminded of clone again ): Awwww ... Rawr I'm feeling a lil' lethargic despite taking a 3 hour nap this afternoon. Heh I really really hope camp can be over and done with asap manxz.
Did axemanship, gadgets and a lil' of tent-pitching for training today. All thanks to it, I have ugly fugly tan lines =X & my face's kinda sunburnt too. Ohwell. Next week's gonna be another hectic week as well, I'll most prolly get my social life back after camp! :D
Just hanged down the phone with Mich and I'm still contemplating if I should go for her confirmation this Sunday. Haaaah I'm seriously drained... Maybe I shall turn up since I'll get to see Amanda, Sam, Jolyn + Mich in their prettaye confirmation dresses. Hohoho.
Gotta turn in soon cos there's training at SJI at 9am tomorrrow. Hurhurrrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment