Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ugh I'm feeling lethargic again.. Aaahh I seriously can't help but feel so worn out and physically drained. Training at SJI yesterday was pretty much of an accomplishment yesterday! A whole day of building the structure from 9am to 6pm was really fatiguing yet at the same time, when we had finished building it, the feeling was totally great cos everyone had put in their effort into it and thus we felt the sense of achievement and all :D

Attended Mich&Sam' confirmation today with Joy, Rachel and Jolene. Awww it's such a pity that I didn't get to take peeks with Jolyn and Amanda (TOBIAAAAAS! ): ) Camwhored aftermath with the confirmants + the rest of the clique (: Walked around TM for a short while and trained home shortly after as we were really bored there.

Last but not least, HAPPY CONFIRMATION TO MICHELLE VALENTIA LAI WAI PENG & SAMANTHA KRISTEN SEOW RONG!

No comments: