HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTHINI! (: Thanks for being such an awesome Lit partner for the whole of this year; forever entertaining me during Lit lesson and getting scolded with me in front of everyone for talking too much. =X Anyhoooo, have a fantabulous fifteenth birthday, MOTHER! :D
&
Bon voyage aunt&fam(we'll be joining you all in three days time woohoo) and bud&fam! Shopped for some winter wear with mom and RJ at the expo today before heading down to the airport to send bud off with Ezzah. Thanks for accompanying Ezzzzzzzzaaaaah! I looooove you! :D Ezzah and I embarrassed ourselves together with bud when she checked in, helluva funneh. (Inside joke)
Sleepover at Mich's house tomorrow with the clique and sorraye once again, bbp! I promise to date you out when I'm back from the holiday, pinky promiiiise! I know you won't hold it against me because I'm your one and only bbp. HAHAHAHAHA.
P.S. I MISS YOU, BUD! ): A must must sleepover when you're/I'm back alright! I miss the constant chats with you, awesome sleepovers, never-ending gossips, studying sessions at airport, taking of I.D. photos, random+lame jokes and the list goes on cos words won't be able to express everything yknow. Love ya bud have a fun time there in China but don't bring a cheena guy back because you must stay faithful to Clone together with me haaaaaaaah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment