It was a last minute decision heading down to ECP in the evening with dad&RJ and aunt&fam. Nonetheless it was still funxzxzx; cycled with my lil' cuzzie and RJ (She was on the twin bike with
dad/uncle). HAHAHAHAHA, darn hell funneh looking at her screaming at the beginning hokay. As usual, my dearest sissy is ALWAYS that classic :} HEH HEH HEH.
Cycled from the bicycle kiosk till Bedok Jetty and then back to i-can't-remember-where already. =X Perspired until I think i could've collected a whole bucket of water manzx, nevertheless it's still a good form of exercise and I think I've burnt a looooooot of calories!
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I think I've gained back all the calories already because dinner consisted of black pepper crab(MAMA-LICIOUS!) and other side dishes. Proceeded to have Rochor tau huay for our supper aftermath. FATTENING FATTENING, but ah heck, I live to eat :) Teeheehee.
Aunt&fam' leaving for HK tomorrow and bud's leaving for China tomorrow as well. Will be rushing down to the airport after tuition. BAAAAAAAAAAAI :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment