My clothes are practically strewn all over the room but I don't want to get my ars off the chair cos I feel so lazylazylazy to clear up the mess. RJ is getting me all hyped-up for the HK trip, I hope it'll go smoothly like no glitches along the way yknow.
Met bud after chinese tuition today to go hunting. Hmmm it didn't turn out to be a wild goose chase afterall. Omg I feel so daring manxz, HAHAHAHAHAHA. And bud got me all tensed up when she told me about the -insertname- on the noticeboard. Rawr what a spoiler it didn't turn out to be as what I had expected. No worries, I still heart clone many many many :)
Ask you all a question hokay: Do I look like a P6 kiddo to you guyz?
Anyhoo, I'm still a kidoo young at heart so it doesn't really matter yea. Right bud? Heh I have a fetish for kidz' clothings at the moment zomg I was going googoo-gaga over those pretty lil' thangs with bud a while ago. Wheee I can't wait to be a future-mommy-to-be! Hokay I'm going insane already so ignore me (:
Ohya talking about insanity, my aunt and aunty Kris were on that topic a few days ago. There's like a thin line between insanity and sanity. Once you've crossed over to the other line, there's no way back. How true is that. Enough is enough, I gotta get back to packing my luggage or else I'll never geddit done!
Welcome back, Mich, Jolyn and Amanda! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment