Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whoohooo while waiting for my facial mask to be done, I'm gna type out a short & sweet entry and at the same time, talking to bud online now. She's such a mean person cos she doesn't permit me to read her latest blog entry sigh oh sigh. KAAAAAAAY anyways, I have lotsa stuff to say but I just can't remember :O

Ohyes the nike event yesterday was hmmm.. pretty much alright. Thanks bud for accompanying me down! I swear, Li-lin's dead drop gorgeous. Omg me hearts Sage and her son (I can't remember his name) many many! They're so adorable and pinch-able to the maaaaaaax, though Sage's kinda spoilt =/. By the way RJ's SGH was there as well, I really doubt he's straight , really because apparently bud also thinks that that man was his g-- partner. Hawhawhaw.

Ahh Li-lin's one of the few celeb mothers that I admire the most! :D Her children are really the cuuuuuutest kiddoz on this earth manxz. And bud and I were laughing most of the times at the dance performances; they're really hilarious okay maybe the problem actualy lies with us afterall. HAHAHAHA. J's performance was really good given the fact that she wasn't feeling well and I miss her soz soz muchie ):

Didn't manage to catch her after the roadshow ohwell there's always a next time. Malu-ed ourselves once again while walking to Paragon.

"PA-RA-GON ISIT? IT'S THERE."

Nevermind, I'm long accustomed to the feeling of being embarrassed. Hahaha.

& today was such a tiring day in school. Amanda and I were feeling REALLY restless and listless during History lesson. The video wasn't as interesting as I thought it'd be YAWNS. Oh and I always seem to fall asleep every Chinese lesson sorry laoshi the aircon's seriously too tempting for me to resist :Z

Thinking Day celebration tomorrow; happy thinking day! (:

No comments: