Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is really some sorta of an entertainment for me while reading the comments on Mr PC's blog, yknow especially this particular person's comment that totally cracked me up!

"LiYinZhu this role isGREAT OK,especially the expression when she eat theKUEH!!!!!!!!!Dont condemn other artistes when YOURS is not IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a particular netizen. Omg it really tickled me like mad until my sides ached like glkaedklspql.

Hmmmm.. regarding this year's SA nominations I still think it's a lil very overrated. Glad that she's in anyway; she deserves the nomination with her role in xnr albeit many people out there are screaming their heads off that it isn't just and all. Hawhaw.

The nomination list to be truth told is way way absurd, the two particular actresses shouldn't be in the running for BA award at all and apparently I think imo, it's kinda unfair to the other artistes out there because to get nominated for two role in the same category, it will mean to say that you're really outstanding? But that doesn't really appeal to me in fact..

Hahaha wtv just voicing out my opinions anyway; xnr is really overrated and I'm saying it although I'm a supporter of the show her. Other artistes should be given a chance instead of the four/five nominees whose acting were only so-so. Ohwell life's like this, isn't it and things do happen for a reason. (:

On a lighter note, CT week finally ended today... but there's still a damn chinese exam on Monday :O I wonder how he got through yesterday night without bud and me by his side, hopefully peanut butter didn't speak ill of us or else I'll really turn him into a peanut butter sandwich HAHAHAHA.

No comments: