Sigh my awesome weekends are gna be over in less than four hours time. Ohwell good things must always come to an end. Seriously, I can't wait for more Fridays, weekends and holidays !! Speaking of which, March hols' approaching woohooo and happy 1st March everyone. :D Time does really flies, just two months ago, I was celebrating my sixteenth with all my girlfriends. ):
Friday was Canossian Saints' Day which also marks my last year of celebrating Canossian Saints' Day in SAC :( Had an hour long plus mass in the morning followed by an hour long recess. (: Reminisced about our primary school life with Mich and Jolyn.
The rest (Ezzah, Amanda and Carissa) all had duties so we were all left alone talking about anything under the sun; gossiped, laughed and crapped as usual.
Next up was a performance by this band gig. Everyone was pretty "low" for a while but soon, everyone slowly warmed up and got real enthusiastic. Rushed to the front of the hall with Mich, Cynthiya, Rachel etctc.
Met bud there and started jumping/screaming/singing like nobody's business with bud and Joni. HAHAHAHA the whole scene was freaking hilarious and also many a times, Joni and I tried to lift bud off the floor by carrying her high up in the air geeeeeez. Woohooo it's the most awesome-est Canossian Saints' Day ever in my ten years of SAC life. :D :D :D
Got home, changed and all & met bud to head down to Marina Barrage. Another aw-some place for a photo-shoot! (: Took many photos there and apparently all our jump shots failed aww.. Whooosh can't for the next retro photo-shoot, bud! Dined at Newton Circus (LIKE FINAAAAAAAALLY!) for our dinner; I swear the dinner was also aw-some ttm.
And I also conclude that we are bad estimators; the amount of food we ordered was equilavent to most prolly the servings of six people ?!?! Yep so we were really trying our veh veh bezt to finish the chicken wings, satays, fried oyster omelette, dessert and noodles. Anyways, the dinner was helluva enjoyable; great company and great food!
At one point of time that crazy bud seriously looked as though she was hooked on vodka/whiskey because apparently, her whole face went beet-root red after all consuming all the satays and all HAHAHAHAHA.
Celebrated JasToh's sweet sixteenth with bud, Agnes and Jolene on Saturday. Okay I wouldn't really call it a celebration; it was more of a smashing-face/legs/arms/any body part (eh this sounds a lil' wrong) -cake party. Surprised her at the bus-stop because she was rushing off to somewhere else.
We sure indeed attracted a lot of stares from everyone at the bus-stop but uhhhhh.. heck. Glad that you've enjoyed the mini celebration prepared for you and also hope the prezzie's to yor liking too, Tohtoh and happy sweet 16th to you once again, sweetie! :)
After JasToh left, the rest came up to my house to play monopoly yaaaaaaaay monopoly's my all-time favourite game woohoo. Aggy and bud, let's organise another kermits monopoly session again yiiiiiiipeeeeee.
Yesterday was... hmmm rather futile? Rushed down but realised that i had the time all mixed up. Ohwell there's always another time and sorry bud for making you wait an hour for me teeheehee. At least you got to see your clone; you benefitted more from it hokkkkay. Hawhaw wtv it is, I know you don't mean your words :) m
HAHAHAHA I still can't believe it's THAT coincidental. Same place to board and also the same place to alight. Heeeeh wtv it is, I don't really give a damn cos he's not SS! Gaaaaaaaah but I still can't believe I rushed down for nothing; grrrrr so indignant abourit. OKAY STOPIT JAS WHAT'S OVER IS OVER.
Hmmm.. so that more or less sums my aw-some weekend. Woohoo can't wait for the hols to come asap manxzx.
Chinese MYE papers 1, 2 and 3 were so emotionally and physically draining today. Sheesh I almost dozed off during paper 2 okay, thank gawd Jolyn motivated me to go on because she was really writing NON-STOP whereas my pace was like . . . . . . And it feels weird to have a MYE paper in the third month of the year too. :O Yes yes yes I know O's approaching what a spoiler.
& it's time for my bedtime soon (timecheck: 10.43pm), I'm gna sleeeeeeep early so as to prevent myself from dozing off in school tomorrow heh heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment